Worry Less

Worry Less

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Reflection

Has it ever happen to you to start thinking about your life right after you come from some vacations abroad? I came from holidays a little time ago and that escape from the daily life made me realise what I am losing being afraid and not taking care of myself. 

I came home with a lot of goals to achive. And I am not sure if I will be able to complete them all. I have only two things... Hope and determination.

When I came here, I understood I was actually a loner. Nobody was waiting for me, but my cat. I understood that during this year and before I had done a lot of mistakes and bad decisions. These decisions have made my life boring and I have lost all my self-confidence. I have no trust in myself and I think I could have stopped it, if I wasn't so afraid of failing, of changes, of mistakes. I think that the fear of making mistakes makes you actually do mistakes. 

It isn't so easy getting out of this phase, when everything you do seems to be wrong or when you can't finish anything you have started. Yes, it isn't easy but it's not impossible neither.

I think what you should do is find what you like to do and start doing it. For example, writing or dancing. If it makes you feel better then it can really help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment