Worry Less

Worry Less

Friday, February 22, 2013

Friendship

Friendship has a different meaning to different people, but who is my opinion, was closer to finding the most common definition of this special word. Look at the following quotes: 


"Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another:"What! You too? I thought I was the only one." 

By C.S.Lewis

(Someone who can understand and has the same hobbies and habits as us? Yes, that what we are mostly looking for. Well said C.S.Lewis!) 


"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." By Albert Camus



“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” 

By William Shakespeare

8 comments:

  1. Friends are all mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friendship doesn't exist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it's hard to find real friends these times.

      Delete
  3. Friendship is what you need to have a prefect time. But sure it's too hard to find a real friend. Anyway, I think that you don't need to have a bestfriend, what you need are some friends that you can trust, some friends that you can spend time with, some friends that you can have fun with. And this doensn't make them became your 'bestfriends' and if one of them 'disappoint' you or if you realise that they were fake, you won't feel that bad that you would feel if he/she would be your bestfriend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything you said it's true. Couldn't say it better myself. Everyone leaves one day and if we follow this advice, we wouldn't hurt ourselves. But we can't stop caring for others, it's againts our will. There are a lot of people I'm no longer friends with, but I hope everyday they are good and I still care, maybe not as much as before but still... :)

      Thanks for commenting. Have fun ♥

      Delete
  4. I can't live without my bestfrienddddddddddddddddd♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you feel this way. I hope she's grateful for a friend who cares this much for her and I also hope she feels the same :)

      Thanks for commenting. Have fun ♥

      Delete